Friday 9 May 2008

3rd Visit to GP Doctor

So it takes almost 4 weeks to get the results of the back X-ray and blood test. I visit the doctor again hopeful that they would be able to tell me what the problem actually is - but I am almost disappointed when he says there is nothing abnormal with both the X-Ray and the blood test. This means after almost 6months of continuous pain, we are no furth on.


He does say I have a slight scoliosis on my back, but doesn't say anything more about it.


He asks if the physio has been in contact.. which they haven't.


He suggests I seek an orthopediac examination at the hospital.


This was back in March 2008 - May 2008, I am still waiting for the appointment letter to arrive, let alone knowing when to go to the hospital.

I really start to feel desperate now.

No comments: