Sunday 11 January 2009

Thank you for your feedback

When I first started writing this blog, I did it as much to keep a personal diary, so I could track the progress.. a piece of paper I would lose.. but unless google goes out of business, the blog would always remain. This part seems to work. It's also a place to have a bit of moan or reflection on what is happening.

I hadn't really expected to get any feedback as I didn't know how people would either find the blog or respond to it.

The blog actually gets a lot of page views (for a very specific little blog).. approx 1000 page views in the last two months alone..

Additionally, some people are willing to go further and add their experiences and advice to this. All of this leaves me with a very positive experience when it comes to blogging.

Thank you for reading, and many thanks for any comments. Please contribute as you can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Worries, you really helped me diagnose my problem, cheers.