Monday 3 November 2008

Getting Better Each Day

The pain is gradually becoming a distant memory - though it appears from time to time and now has more of a feeling of back ache, rather than the really severe and chronic pain that I had before.

Last week I managed a 7 hour drive to Belgium and a 7 hour drive back - with a lot of work in the house and garden - without any issues.

Still can't quite touch my toes yet, and I don't have enough dedication to do the exercises each day - but I do stretch the muscles as much as I can when sitting down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi again,

Me too my pain has improved a hell of a lot, after stretching all the correct muscles I seem to get the pain one day every couple of weeks. It when I’ve been sitting down a hell of a lot and not getting up for like half a day, I can live with that though.
I still visit my chiro though but now only every 6-8 weeks just for a check-up more than anything.
I think we are both lucky to of found the correct source to our problems.

Record Mountain said...

Hello,
I just happened across your blog and have read the whole thing.
I'm quite amazed at the similarities with what I've been going through for the last 6 months or so.
Anyway, I'm just about to start along my road to recovery, but I found your account of this condition very encouraging.
Many thanks for documenting your progress. It's already given me a positive boost.
I will continue to read how you're getting on.
Good luck with it.
Luke

choco said...

Hi Luke, glad you found the blog helpful, please also post anything you discover along the way of your treatments, as I am interested to hear what treatment works for others or new ideas. I continue to be amazed how many people are in quite some pain with this type of problem and yet there are not obvious solutions or programs to look at from the medical practioners.

Rabin said...

I am revisiting this blog after a long timeframe. I beleive you had just started it and was still searching for positive relief of the pain I have been suffering since 2003. It looks like you have had some positive progress, so I plan to go back and reread your blogs from the start. R Sauve in Timmins.